Dromex Promax Disposable Coveralls, Type 5 and Type 6 coveralls, White, Large, 1 Piece
About this item: Protects Against: Light sprays and splashes of liquid chemicals Fine particulate contact Electrostatic dissipation
Brand Name: Dromex
Country of Origin: China
Materials: Microporous spunbond polyethylene laminate
Design of Style: Disposable full body, Type 5 and Type 6 coverall with elasticated wrists, legs and waist, hooded with a concealed HDPE (high density polyethylene) zipper front.
Seam: Bound seams
Application: This product is meant to protect the head, body and legs from certain chemicals and fine particles. This coverall is for single use only. Do not launder for re-use.
Weight: 65 GSM
Quantity: 1 Piece/Bag
Dromex® Promax™ , Type 5 and Type 6, disposable coverall protects the user’s torso, arms, legs and head from the hazards of light sprays and splashes of liquid chemicals, fine particulate contact and electrostatic dissipation.
The Promax™ coverall is a revolutionary lightweight, disposable coverall that features a light microporous spunbond-polyethylene-laminate which is soft and breathable and provides a high level of moisture management, without reducing protection.
It is resistant to noxious dust and splashes, is non-linting and ideal to use in environments not to be contaminated (e.g clean rooms) or in general maintenance.
Typical areas of use are dependant on the potential risk and exposure of the coverall. The Promax is suitable for industrial use such as asbestos removal, accident attendance, fibre exposure, food and pharmaceutical environments, electronic assembly, painting and spraying applications.
This product is intended to protect the head, torso, arms and legs from certain chemicals and fine particles. Ensure that a visual inspection has been conducted prior to use. This coverall is for single use only - do not launder for re-use. Note that prolonged wearing of this suit may cause heat stress. The nature of works as well as the work environment needs to be taken into consideration prior to use of this protective clothing.
In order to protect the whole body, it is advisable to wear protective gloves, boots and face protection together with this product.
Compliance & Conformity
• Performs with the requirements of CE type examinations, PPE Directive, 89/686/EEC and European harmonized standard EN 13034:2005 + A1:2009 (Protective clothing against liquid chemicals. Performance requirements for chemical protective clothing offering limited protective performance against liquid chemicals (Type 6 and Type PB  equipment)).
• EN ISO 13982-1: 2004 (Protective clothing for use against solid particulates. Performance requirements for chemical protective clothing providing protection to the full body against airborne solid particulates (type 5 clothing)).
• EN 1149-5:2008 (Protective clothing – Electrostatic properties) for electrostatic dissipative protective clothing with a surface resistance of 2.5 x 109 on both surfaces of the fabric.
Style: Disposable full body, Type 5 and Type 6 coverall with elasticated wrists, legs and waist, hooded with a concealed HDPE (high density
polyethylene) zipper front.
Material: 65gsm Microporous spunbond polyethylene laminate fabric with bound seams.
Performance as per EN 14325.
Packaging, Storage & Obsolescence
Packed in individual polybags and sold as 20 units per carton for shipping. Store in a cool, dry place. The expected shelf life of the coverall is 5 years provided that the suit is kept in its original packaging and stored correctly. The date of manufacture is indicated on the coverall label.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Not required as the suit is disposable, for once off use.
Applications & Limitations
This product is meant to protect the head, body and legs from certain chemicals and fine particles.
This coverall is for single use only.
Do not launder for re-use.
WARNING: Avoid intense Heat, direct naked flame, sparks or hot surfaces.
These overalls begin to melt at 120°C.
Putting On & Taking Off Method
• Pre-Use check:
Before use the user must perform a visual inspection to ensure the clothing is in good condition. Always check for holes, tears, material breaches and incomplete seams before wearing the coverall to ensure maximum protection. Do not use the coverall if the zipper or zipper covers are faulty or if the elastic bands are loose.
Do not use incorrectly sized coveralls and refer to size chart to ensure the correct size fit.
• To Put On:
Note: Remove shoes/boots and any jewellery, head gear and any items that could damage the garment before attempting to put on this coverall.
1. Unzip the coverall and slip legs into the trousers whilst seated.
2. Stand and pull the coverall over the whole body.
3. Slip arms into the sleeves and pull the elasticated hood over the head.
4. Carefully remove the adhesive tape cover from the zip cover and seal.
5. Remove the adhesive tape cover from the outer cover and secure the outer cover over the zip-cover with the adhesive strips.
6. Remove the adhesive tape cover from the neck cover and seal over the other covers.
• To Take Off the coverall:
Note: To prevent injury, clean the suit first if it is covered in a contaminant.
1. Remove the hood, open the neck cover, followed by the outer-cover and lastly the zip-cover.
2. Unzip the coverall, remove arms from the sleeves, remove from torso, and lastly remove from legs.
Save this product for later