KX5000 digital ultrasonic diagnostic system is applicable to abdominal, seminal and small organs examination for Bovine, Equine, Ovine, Canine and Feline.
1. Scanning mode: linear array scanning, convex array scanning
2. Nominal frequency of the probe: 3.5MHz/5.0Mhz/6.5 MHz /7.5 MHz
3. Grey scale: 256
4. 10.4’’SVGA display
5. Main power supply: 100-240V~, 50-60Hz
6. Power consumption: ≤40VA
7. Overall dimension for main unit: approx. 290×245×50 mm(L×H×M)
8. Weight of main unit: approx. 2.25 kg (exclusive of accessories)
1. Display mode: B, B/B, B/M, M, 4B
2. Speed in M mode: 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s and 8s.
3. Magnification: ×0.8, ×1.0, ×1.2, ×1.5, ×1.6, 2.0, ×2.4 and ×3.0
4. Depth enhancement/pan function
5. Local zoom
6. Adjustment and display of near field, far field, total gain and dynamic range.
7. Single-point, multi-point focusing.
8. Frequency conversion
9. Angle change.
10. Frame correlation function
11. Gamma correction and edge enhancement for image after-processing.
12. Image freeze/unfreeze.
13. Vertical, horizontal flip and B/W conversion.
14. Case information, image annotation and auto time display.
15. 4 kinds of body marks
16. Measurement of distance, circumference, area, volume, slope, heart rate and cycle.
17. OB package, automatic calculation of fetus weight
19. 100 frames image storage.
20. 256 frames cine loop
21. PAL-NTSC switchable.
22. OB report.
Main unit 1PC
6.5MHz linear veterinary probe 1PC
One probe connector
3.5MHz convex probe
5.0MHz micro-convex probe